At the completion of the Crowdfunding stage, SeaFrame achieved:
- Total funds raised: $2,662.50
- Crowdfunding target: $1,750
- Seed funding (from GI): $750
- Community contributions: $1,475
- Target achieved bonus (from GI): $437.50
Our idea is to use our social media influence to encourage people to pick up rubbish. This will be done through the use of a location based app that also promotes local businesses.
The problem this GI venture seeks to address is environmental pollution. To address this issue, the Team has an idea for incentivising people to pick up rubbish through a social media strategy using a selfie frame, bags and hashtags.